The term ‘Homemade Bazaar or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is in Chennai. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
5. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6. We ship our products in anticipation that it reaches the destination on the specified date. However we will not be responsible for some delays beyond the control of us.
7.We would put in our best effort to deliver the order in the address mentioned. However in case of an incomplete, incorrect address or a locked address, we would consider the order delivered. There would be no refund for such orders.
8. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
9. We reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
10. We Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Chennai Jurisdiction.